Certified Executive Chef
Food Safety & Food Manufacturing Consultant
As a certified Food Safety and Food Manufacturing Consultant, I can assist you in getting your product to market without the fear of a recall.
My services include:
- Providing guidance on product development including costing
- Acting as the processing authority for your product (required by FDA /USDA for various food products)
- Applying for Inspection by the FDA/USDA
- Writing HACCP plans
- (Required by FDA /USDA for various food products)
- Preparing for Inspections and Audits
- Preparing for the new requirements of the Food Modernization Act
- Preparing for SQF 2000 Certification (Safe Quality Foods)
- Sourcing packaging samples and costs
- Sourcing machinery required for production and packaging
- Designing labels (including nutritionals)
- Creating shipping cartons and pallet configurations
- Sourcing brokers to market products
I have 15 years of food manufacturing experience with a primary focus on Product Development, Process Development and Food Safety. I’ve been certified as an Executive Chef for the past 15 years by the American Culinary Federation and currently working to update my certification for the next 7 years.
I am certified as a Process Authority for Acidified Foods as well, and HACCP trained in Meat, Poultry and Seafood.
And finally, I am a SQF 2000 Practitioner (SQF stands for safe quality foods and is the current bench mark for food safety throughout food manufacturing community very similar to ISO certifications).
> FULL RESUME
> CERTIFICATIONS, COURSE OF STUDY